Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

Blessings of the Plaguefather - Daemon Prince 5

I've actually got some time to spend on hobby stuff.

So in a bid to get some projects to completion (or at least completed stages) I got some work in on the Daemon Prince.

I got the wings added and GS and other textures done.

I am no sculptor but it is good enough for me.



After that he got a coat or primer then a black undercoat.







So he has now moved from the WIP stage to a completed build / PIP stage.

As it has been a while since I put this up here is the current state of play for the Daemons.


As you can see there is no more red, everything I have is now built. There is quite a lot of green or yellow though.

Except I have bought two new weapons for the Decimators off ebay. Dunno what I am going to do with them yet.

4 comments:

  1. That is a very disturbing (in a good way) daemon prince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this thing, really disturbing, I may have to attempt to "borrow" this idea, where did the wings come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. The wings are from the Jabberslythe, I had them spare after using the Jabberslythe as a Giant Spined Beast

      https://recalcitrantdaze.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Jabberslythe

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.